Saturday, April 23, 2011

Words - April 23

It's amazing the "little things" you miss while kids are sick and not themselves. 
We hadn't seen J spell any words in a whole week. 
I'm glad he's back! 
He commentates his entire life. He never stops talking. I've got to try and catch him on video, it's so cute. 
"I'll spell milk like this ... and then put my milk right here, see?"

"Mommy, come see what I spelled! Hot. Air. Balloon. Come here, take a picture!"

"Look, I can spell leaf"

Happy Easter Eve. 
Kim


2 comments:

  1. That is amazing that Jude has the fine motor control to draw letters at only 2 1/2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It kind of happened all of a sudden. At first he could just do W's, M's and O's. We had lots of WOW and MOM all over our house. Then suddenly he could do the whole alphabet. He amazes me.

    ReplyDelete