Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome


Hello,
Welcome to my brand new blog!
I can tell you the whole idea makes me nervous- I'm not sure the reason, but I'm going to give this a try.
I have been stuck in my house for the longest winter in 60yrs with 2 small children, I have felt especially cut off from adults and so this is a (late) attempt at keeping my adult brain working.
The first I heard of a "365 blog" was from my sister in law. She takes great photos and I LOVED the idea and have said multiple times, "I'm totally going to do that next year!"
I just came to the realization today, it is only April 3rd and there is no reason I can't start now. Right?! I take a lot of pictures, certainly I should be able to ensure I take one once a day! Maybe I will even be able to back track a bit from the beginning of 2011. We'll see.
Thank you for your interest.
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment