Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sleepy Girl - April 3 2011

I understand the idea with the 365 blog is supposed to be one picture per day, forgive me. I'm doing a variation on the 365 picture blog.

My daughter still seems very young, despite being 6 months old now.
Although I do find it startling to see her do somethings that make her seem so grown up.  Take today for example, I was on my way to my mom's for Sunday dinner.  E was sleeping when it was time to leave, so I chose to wake her slowly.



She has a habit of sleeping with her face covered and so I went in and uncovered her face.  She was sleeping soundly so I took the opportunity to get a few "sleeping baby pictures." I had the flash on and got a few cute pictures.


She was still sleeping soundly, so I opened the blinds to let in the sun. Still sleeping. I went downstairs for a minute thinking she'd wake slowly in a room full of sunshine.

I came back a few minutes later to find she had pulled the covers back over her face and gone back to sleep.

Yep, she's definitely mine!!

-Kim

1 comment: