Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where is spring? - April 14

Don't get me wrong. I was expecting this storm. C has been away on a work related trip every April since he started working and it has ALWAYS snowed while he's gone. This year we were off by a week, he was gone last week and it snowed this week. But I was expecting it. 
It doesn't make it any easier to handle. 
I was hoping that since there was so much snow left in my yard, that might be enough for Mother Nature. I was mistaken. 
Luckily, we got the kids a warm winter sweater (massively on sale) when Christmas was over and the rest of the world  was starting to welcome spring. Who knows how long we'll need them. I already had to get E a few more long sleeved shirts because it was supposed to be spring by now. Short sleeves are not going to cut it any time soon!
Super cute sweater. A bit big but adorable for $3

J keeping his snack away from the dog. This sweater also should fit next winter. 

J was so excited to have his picnic table out

J's word of the day.

Think warm thoughts! 
Kim 



No comments:

Post a Comment