Saturday, April 9, 2011

And the winner is ... April 9

I'm so excited. Today I found out I won an internet draw I entered last week!
Before I started this blog, I had found a few blogs that friends were interested in and I started following them too. There is some great info out there if you have the free time to look around!


www.thepioneerwoman.com     Awesome looking recipes and beautiful home photography. Two of my favourites. 


www.simplebites.net     Recipes but also has a whole section on cooking with kids. I definitely will try some of these one days when I have more courage with J in the kitchen.

www.thebabyblackbird.com   A blog about kids fashion. Turns out it is written by the wife of a high school friend. Very well done. 


So last week I entered a draw on theBabyBlackbird site. They were giving away one dress by a company called Saurette. They make just a few of each size in their different clothes and their available only in high end boutique stores and so you can pretty much assume your kids will never have the "same play day outfit."  
Here are pictures of the Saurette dresses from their website.  www.saurette.net 




Beautiful and definately more expensive than I would ever pay. 
I'm so excited. I requested the upper blue dress but they pretty much will send you which one they have in the size you request. The smallest size is 2 so I guess it'll be a great spring dress for E next year! 


You should check out these sites! 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment