Saturday, April 30, 2011

7 months - April 29

E is now 7 months old. I feel like I want to puke. 
I find every new milestone so much harder to accept this time around. It's evidence of my baby growing up. I want her to stay a baby. 
And only 4 more months of mat leave?! How did that happen??


With J, I was looking forward to him growing up. I couldn't wait for each new stage. I enjoyed each new stage more than the last. He just got more fun! 
Now, the second time around, I'm more aware of just how fast time flies. 


On a happier note. E is truly such a joy. She's teething right now but unless you know her well, you'd have no idea! 
I love to watch her and her brother interact. She's now got little "chirps" she uses to get his attention and she waves her hands and stomps her feet when she's excited. I'm not even sure when that started, maybe just this week. She is changing so quickly, I can hardly keep up. 


7 months old!











No comments:

Post a Comment