Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Montana's - May 11

Sorry, falling behind. Teething babies will do that to you! 
We went to Montana's for dinner last week. 
I kind of thought I wasn't going to try again. We had been once for lunch and although it was a great time, it took ages for our food to arrive. J luckily had crayons so we were fine. 
We tried again ... on a Friday night. Not a good idea! We had to wait almost 40 minutes for our seats. By the time we arrived, it was too late to try anywhere else in Sherwood Park. Friday nights at restaurants in Sherwood Park are crazy!! It took almost 2 hours from when we arrived to when we left. J was great again but 2 hours is ridiculous. 
We gave it one more try. 
On a Wednesday night. 
It went great. We got in right away. J ate well and coloured the entire time again. 
E was wonderful also. I brought her dinner along and she played quietly. 
At the end, as part of the kids meal, J got three mini ice cream cones. 
One for each of us. 
I decided to try to give E a try. 
She loved it! Devoured the entire thing! Cone and all. 
I got a compliment from a stranger at the table beside us that we had very well behaved children. My heart swelled! What a nice thing to say. They were very good but I did prepare well to ensure they were given the best opportunity to be good. 
Felt so good! 
I held it for her at first.

Then she took it from me. I didn't even get a bite.

J enjoyed his also. 

Licking off the chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment