Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First park trip - May 9

I'm running a little bit behind. 
Monday was this years first day above 20 degrees celsius and E's first trip to the park. 
We're very lucky. We live within walking distance of one very close park and one "far park." Not that far, just the name we gave it last year. 
Anyway, so Monday was her first trip to the park. Ever. 
It was nice and warm so unfortunately the park was very busy. 
She seemed to really enjoy it anyway.
My mom and I went with cousins W and I while my sister took Milo for a long run. 
The girls enjoyed the swings and the boys enjoyed getting dirty and squishing bugs. 
Loving the swing.

I enjoying the swings also.

Teething on her zipper.

J took off his shoes and jumped in someone's sand castle hole. So dirty!

Mini picnic.

I hope you have been able to get out an enjoy this nice weather. 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment