Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby hair - May 6

I must admit, I've been having some concerns about a few things related to having a girl. 
First (of many) hurdle(s) to get through is the baby hair. 
Boys are easy, you just cut their hair in a "little boy cut" or leave it a bit shaggy and it looks great. It's pretty hard -but not impossible- to screw up boy hair. 
Girls hair seems so much more intimidating. 
I'm afraid of screwing it up! 
I once knew a girl with really bad hair. Let's leave it at that.
I had been trimming her "bangs" when they started getting in her eyes, but unfortunately I was combing her hair forward, like a boy! 
Darn it! 
I didn't even realize it. 


My sister gave me a heads up this past week on how to help train it and I'm so thankful. 
Now I can grow out her hair the way it is meant to be. 
It's scarier to start totally from scratch than I would have thought, but it's looking cute as I work on growing it out. 
Ah, the stresses of a mom. I'm laughing at myself it sounds so ridiculous. I'm sure you must be too.




It's growing fast, now I've got the hang of helping it grow out, I'm excited to see the results!
Happy weekend everyone. 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment