Friday, May 13, 2011

Kites - May 12

Today was J’s first time flying a kite! 
He was a natural!!  I couldn’t believe it. 
He had been to fly kites with his cousin W when my sister was watching J (when I first went back to work). W would have been about 2.5 years old, right about J’s age now. 
He would have been only 12 months at the time, not big enough to actually fly them, just watch. 
This spring he’s been talking about kites, kites, kites! 
He has seen my kite hanging in the garage and has been asking to fly it for months now but until today it was either still snowing, too cold, not enough wind or too much wind. 
Today was gusty but almost perfect. 
He loved it!!

He did so well. Great for me taking pictures. 

 I didn't have to help him, just throw it in the air when it crashed. 


Word of the day: Crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment