Saturday, January 14, 2012

New camera - Jan 10

I have upgraded my camera!
I have always had a Pentax SLR camera. Originally a film camera, when my nephews were born I splurged and bought a digital SLR. I loved my camera, it served me well. It's taken thousands of pictures. 
I have been taking lots of pictures of my cute kids ... but now they are fast! And unwilling to sit still for my pictures. 
I have a "fast" lens of my dad's from about 35 years ago. It is a 50mm manual focus lens. It takes really great pictures indoors, when you have the time to focus. But again, my kids are fast! 


I've moved to Canon. I love it! 
I'm not sure what al the bells and whistles do yet. AllI know is it takes amazing pictures and I barely have to think. 
After using a manual focus lens where I had to manipulate the ISO, shutter speed and aperture myself for so long, this is so so easy!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment