Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011 - part 1

Well, despite being as prepared as possible towards the end of November, Christmas still crept up on me and I can't believe it came so fast! 
We had a great Christmas this year. I love seeing the kids get older and more into the Christmas spirit. 
Our tree this year. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of lights. I normally have tonnes of lihts. I didn't want to buy too many new ones (of coarse mine were broken the night I decided to put up the tree!). This is our old "skinny" tree in our new big room. It looked a bit silly. It will have a new home next year I think. 

Santa visited our house!

Santa wrote Jude and Elise a letter. 


Jude really loves his new floor hockey nets. 


Christmas afternoon at our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment