Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2011 - part 2

We hosted Christmas dinner at our this year. 
I am still amazed at the difference our new house gives us in terms of entertaining. 
To be honest, my mom did all the work! She always does. She brought the turkey over to my house. She made the sweet potatoes, peeled the potatoes, made the stuffing and stuffed the turkey. 
All I had to do was put it in my oven and baste it occasionally. 
We have a nice big dining room now so we extended our table to it's full potential and set the table. We used Jude's little kid table and made a kids table. 


It was great. Our whole family came. We had 16 people for dinner and had a really nice visit and  a great time. 
Dinner.

Kids table.

Watching the kids tuckered Papa out. 

Evening game of scrabble. 

Christmas 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment