Friday, September 2, 2011

Science Center - August 24

C and I took the opportunity, while he was on vacation and the painters were fully occupying our house, to take the kids to the Science Centre for the day. 
There was a Sesame Street The Body exhibit on I thought J would enjoy. 
It was a really great exhibit and the kids had a great time. My sister and her kids joined us and all the kids (with maybe the exception of E) had things their level to enjoy. 
J enjoyed playing the pretend gameshow, dressing Elmo for the changing weather, the obstacle course and Hoopers store. We even got to see a star show in the Margaret Zeligler Theatre.
E was a bit too little to enjoy it, mostly she hung out on my back for a ride, watching the other kids. Cousin I is just 3 months older and because she can walk, she was able to explore on her own and seemed to have a great time. 
Looking very tall in her stroller.

C & L taking the kids through the exhibit.

I & E visiting.

Dressing Elmo.

Hands on fun.

J pumping the heart.

Chewing

Digestion

E watching from above.

Hoopers store.

If you haven't gotten a chance to go, I'd highly recommend it. The kids loved it and it was very age appropriate and interactive. We went during the week and were pleasantly surprised at how few people there were. 
Really, if you can (I know it was ending soon) I'd go. Take your kids or a friends kids, it was a great time. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked it. It really was perfect for the toddlers! AL keeps asking to go back.

    ReplyDelete