Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanksgiving - Oct 9

I love, love, love Thanksgiving.
Maybe it is because it feels like the first start to holiday season, maybe it's the turkey or maybe it's really the stuffing, either way, I love it. 
I had completely forgotten about Thanksgiving last year. Maybe I blocked it out of my mind. It was lovely, jut very busy and I had recently had major surgery. 
Recap: J caught strep throat Thursday, we had a lovely wedding to attend Saturday (poor J missed out), Chris and I were both part of another gorgeous fall wedding Sunday, a birthday party on holiday Monday, and turkey dinner at my mom's Monday night. Oh, and, I had just had a baby by c-section, 10 days earlier!! I wouldn't have changed a thing, but it did cause me a lot of sleepless nights leading up to E's birth. 

This year, we had a lovely relaxing Thanksgiving weekend. 
Cousin EL's birthday party, a trip to Jurassic Forrest and a family dinner at my sister's new house. 
The little girls had a fun time playing together. 
E took her first steps! First few and then a few more, then a whole bunch. It was amazing ... and no one had a camera! 
I was the spotter, I couldn't take pictures. 
Either way, it's amazing. and. now my little monster is mobile.... 
Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment