Sunday, October 9, 2011

Special Birthday Day- Sept 29

My baby girl is one. ONE. I can hardly believe it. This year went by way faster than J's first year. 
As horrible as it makes me feel that she is one and soon-to-be no longer a baby, I'm elated we have a healthy, active, almost toddler. 
She is a pure joy. 
For J's first birthday, C took the day off and we went to West Ed and rode the free little kid rides. They are free under the age of 3. There's not a tonne of rides but enough for an under 3 year old. 
We did the same for E today. She loved it. I wasn't sure how she'd do without J there but she was great and seemed to love the attention. She brought Elmo along for the ride, he seemed to help her stay calm to begin with. 







We did a little bit of shopping. Elise picked out a "Jack Skellington" doll to match her "Sally" from the new Disney Store. I can't wait until she is bigger to appreciate how pretty that new store is! 
J had a great afternoon playing at Grandma 21's house with cousins E&E. 
We had dinner at Montana's in the Park. It was a Thursday, so it wasn't too busy. They let you colour on that table and they have ice cream for dessert, so it's pretty much my kids favourite place. 








C and I had a great day spending time with our birthday girl and showering her with attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment