Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So big! - July 3

E seems to be getting so big, so fast. 
Truly, it feels like she is growing in leaps and bounds, just so suddenly. She was 17 lbs at 8 months and now (according to my mom's scale) 20 lbs at 9 months!! 
She's mobile now too. She can roll both ways without any hesitation and can crawl backwards and get back up into a sitting position. This means she can get anywhere, just in a round about way. 
Also, just today, she started clapping. And shaking her head "no!" and in correct context. 
This also means the house is going to have to be baby proofed. again. With a toddler, this will NOT be easy.
If I sound like I'm whining, it's because I am. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. But what choice do I have. No matter how much I wish her a baby, she keeps growing. 
Clapping.

Trying to crawl.

After that water bottle!

They make my heart melt! E looks like she is hugging J, but she actually wants a boost to stand. 

Blurry... but she did this all on her own.



No comments:

Post a Comment