Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween - Oct 31

We thought we were going to skip Halloween this year. 
J was spooked by it last year and so when it got brought up again this year, he wanted oohing to do with it. 
He was fine to decorate our house with happy Halloween decorations. I didn't want anything spooky that might get him scared. Apparently age 3 is a bad time for new fears (says my kids Doc) and so Halloween was falling at a bad time for J. That, and the move, starting school, me going back to work and being fully potty trained ... he's had a big few months. And apparently, all that can manifest itself as "baby stress" = fear. 


All that being said, we took it slow, didn't push and J came around. By the time Halloween day rolled around, he was tactically vibrating he was so excited to go trick or treating. 


I did take the opportunity to get a few pictures or my cute kids in their matching jammies and costumes. 








I'm SO glad J warmed up to Halloween this year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment