Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday party! - Nov 13

We were able to attend a very fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese! A rare non-family birthday party. I hadn't been to a Chuck E Cheese since I was a little kid myself. 
So fun. The kids had a blast. It was definitely an action packed afternoon. 
Both E and J had fun. J and Daddy had lots of fun playing games together and E and I spent the afternoon sitting on the rides. 
J was very good at the basket ball game and really enjoyed the car racing. 
E's favorite "ride" was a broken Barney ride. She just wanted to sit next to him all afternoon. 
Dressed up for the party!

She loved all the rides! 


J having a great time. 


I was crouched down, holding down the gas pedal! 

Barney love.


Out cold before we got out of the parking lot. 


Such a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment