Friday, June 24, 2011

My brave sister - June 24

Today we celebrated Cousin W's 4th birthday. 
My sister borrowed the church and hosted her first "kids" party. Kids party, meaning no parents. Yikes. 
I have a whole new fear of J and E getting older now.
This kids party involved 14 little kids, most 4 but then also J who is 2 and the two little girls (I and E). 
The kids had a blast. The party involved a plaster dinosaur craft, games, snacks, cupcakes and painting. 
Phew. I'm glad it wasn't me in charge!! 
L did such a great job, you'd have no idea she's not a "party person."
Being a teacher, maybe she's used to lots of crazy kids, I would have lost my mind in the first 15 minutes.
J had a great time even though to me he was noticeable the youngest, he didn't seem to notice. He tried his best to play with the big kids and had fun dancing and running around screaming. He LOVED painting and I'll definitely have to set that up as a craft once we've moved. 
Good job little Sis. 
Musical dinosaur feet



Third straight dinosaur cake

Happy Birthday W



I was surprised at how clean he stayed while painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment