Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Cousin I -June 22

We have a very busy June with lots of birthdays and a Fathers Day thrown in there. Crazy. Almost as busy as our end of September to mid October. A very close second. 
We celebrated cousin I's first birthday with a big family dinner of Thai food and of course, cake! 
It was a great night out, spending time with family and family of my sister's family. 
It has a been such a treat to see I grow up this year. They live so close and with our weekly family dinners, we've gotten to see her grow into such a sweet little girl. 
She's a great walker already and listening to her talk, I can't wait for E to start communicating too. I love watching I and E "play" together. It usually involves sharing chew toys but I can see their friendship is there already. 


So sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment