Sunday, June 19, 2011

MIA - June 3 until now. June 19

I've been totally MIA, sorry. 
The short version is we're moving. Our house goes up for sale tomorrow and so I have been spending almost every waking moment cleaning, purging and packing our house. 
Tiring is not the word, it is inexplicably exhausting. 
In one week we have found a new house, had a stager come in and turn our house upside down and now we've had our house professional photographed. 
It all seems so surreal, it has happened really fast. Literally 7 days. 
I have photos of my recently "staged" house, I'll post them as soon as I find my camera I have "cleaned up." 
I'm nervous. I hope our house sells quickly because keeping it in this pristine condition, with two kids is going to be another full time job! 
Fingers crossed everyone! 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment