Sunday, April 15, 2012

Edmonton Valley Zoo - March 29

My sister and I and a couple of friends met at the Valley Zoo. Add on all our kids and we had quite the group. 
We had gone to check out the new seal and sea lion exhibit at the zoo. Very nice and quite impressive. It'll be even nicer once the weather warms up and the animals can be outside. 
The kids didn't care. They liked it any way. 
Ask Jude and he'll tell you, his favourite part about the zoo? "The pelicans" 
Funny. 







Our zoo might be little, but it's cheap to get in and the kids can see everything in one visit.  Makes for one fun morning. 


1 comment:

  1. I like your site because i found really important things for my final year project. I implement some things on my site. So here is my case study, you can read it here.

    ReplyDelete