Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pink Solution - Dec 13

I was at Costco one day and walked past a booth where a couple were selling The Pink Solution. 
I stood and watched the schpeal about how this was an all natural cleaning product, great for household with children as it is non-toxic. 
They showed me how well it could work by cleaning my kids leather shoes which at the time were embarrassingly dirty, but they came out spotless.  They also showed how, with very minimal effort, how quickly you could clean the old black grease off of a stove. 
I was sold. 
I have recently realized my wood floors are very dirty. They essentially had "grout" of dirt in between each board. Grosse!  Not my dirt either, that would be easier to handle. 
So after realizing how dirty my floors were - and realizing I was hosting Christmas dinner soon- I set out to clean my floors, by hand, with a little scrub brush and my Pink Solution in a spritz bottle. 


                                                             Here is my "before picture" 



Here is the "after picture"


It took me 4 evenings to scrub the entire floor. I did about 3ft squared areas.  Now I know it has been cleaned once, I can try to keep it up instead of having to do the entire floor on my hands and knees anytime soon. Hopefully. 



No comments:

Post a Comment